Field Goal Kicking Contest
Sponsored by Glory Days
Oct 13, 2023
- All participants must be actively enrolled as a student at Freedom High School
- Must complete the registration form
- Must check in at the football field gate at 5:50 pm on 10/13/23
- You will be allowed 15 minutes to warm up on the field.
- The contest will begin promptly at 6:15pm.
- All kickers must use the regulation high school football – no outside footballs will be permitted.
- All kickers must use the kicking tee provided – no outside tees or holders will be permitted.
- We will start with all kickers kicking from the 20 yard line.
- Any missed field goal will result in the kicker being eliminated
- All field goals made will result in the kicker remaining in the competition and moving on to the next round.
- For all rounds after the 1st – the ball will be placed 5 yards back from the previous round.
- The competition will continue until 3 kickers remain.
- The 3 finalist will kick in the final round at halftime from the 40 yard line.
- If more than 1 kicker remains after kicking from the 40 yard line, the ball will be moved back 5 yards and those remaining will try again.
The winner will receive FREE WINGS FOR A YEAR from Glory Days.