Freedom High School
Athletic Booster Club

17410 Commerce Park Blvd | Tampa, FL  33647 | (813) 558-1185

Freedom High School
Athletic Booster Club

17410 Commerce Park Blvd
Tampa, FL  33647 | (813) 558-1185

Full Roster and Jersey Numbers for Persebaya Surabaya in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025

home Forums General Comments & Questions Full Roster and Jersey Numbers for Persebaya Surabaya in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    tabithajohnstone

Ahead of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season, PSIS Semarang has seen major changes, including several key player departures. Local defensive stalwarts Fredyan Wahyu and Wahyu Prasetyo have moved to Malut United. They follow Hari Nur Yulianto, who also joined Malut United last season. PSIS Semarang also lost a vital foreign player, Taisei Marukawa, who transferred to Dewa United. PSIS cited foreign player regulations as a reason for Marukawa’s departure. However, PSIS has made new signings to strengthen the squad, including Zalnando, who was loaned from Persib Bandung. Additionally, promising young players Aulia Rahman (17) and Rahmat Syawal (18) are expected to make a significant impact. Here is a recap of PSIS Semarang’s official transfers at the start of the 2024/2025 season:

Jadwal pekan ketiga BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 di Indosiar salah satunya adalah Persebaya Surabaya vs Barito Putera. On Friday, August 23, 2024, Persebaya will meet Barito Putera at Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium in the third week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. This game starts at 7:00 PM WIB and will be live on Indosiar and Vidio.

– Alexsandro dos Santos Ferreira: Alexsandro, who joined PSBS last season, is expected to continue his impressive performance. He was the top scorer in Liga 2 last season with 15 goals and was also named the best player. The 27-year-old Brazilian operates as a central forward, using his dominant right foot and agile movements. His performance remains relatively unknown to Liga 1 teams, which might work in his favor.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. “I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here,” said Gian Zola. “I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions,” he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. “My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists,” said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. “Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season,” he added.

Persebaya is known for nurturing young talent, with successful examples such as Andik Vermansyah, Evan Dimas, Rachmat Irianto, Rizky Ridho, and Toni Firmansyah. For the 2024/2025 season, Alfan Suaib stands out. After a successful stint as a trainee last season, Alfan Suaib has caught the eye of coach Paul Munster during the pre-season. As a right winger, he could be a crucial player if Malik Risaldi or Kasim Botan are off form.

Persebaya Surabaya’s lineup for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 features prominent names such as Ernando Ari, Francisco Rivera, and Bruno Moreira. Following a tough 2023/2024 season, Persebaya has made significant improvements. Francisco Rivera, last season’s best player, is anticipated to boost their attack with his creativity. Moreover, Flavio Silva, who netted 23 goals for Persik Kediri last season, joins as a key striker. The team also retains essential players like Ernando Ari and Bruno Moreira, known for their reliable performances.

With their current roster, Persela Lamongan is among the most impressive teams in Liga 2. At least in terms of player market value, the team coached by Didik Ludiyanto ranks highest. According to Transfermarkt, Persela Lamongan has a market value of Rp29.2 billion, making them the fourth highest in terms of player market value in Liga 2 for the 2024/2025 season. However, this figure could increase, as Laskar Joko Tingkir is still determined to continue their recruitment drive. Once their squad is complete, Persela Lamongan could potentially break into the top three most valuable teams in Liga 2 2024/2025.

Football fans in Indonesia are eagerly awaiting PSBS Biak’s performance as they enter Liga 1 2024/2025. As Liga 2 champions, PSBS features some standout players this season. They are set to kick off the Liga 1 campaign against the defending champions Persib Bandung. The match will be held at the Si Jalak Harupat Stadium in Soreang, Bandung Regency, on Friday (August 9) evening WIB. Among PSBS’s lineup, three players are expected to make a significant impact against Persib: Alexsandro dos Santos Ferreira, Todd Ferre, and Alberto Goncalves. This forward trio will bring a unique flair to PSBS’s game, particularly in the challenging Liga 1 2024/2025 season. In the event you adored this article and also you want to be given more details about Jadwal Lengkap Liga 1 generously pay a visit to the internet site. Here’s an analysis and prediction of their performance for the opening match between Persib and PSBS:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Full Roster and Jersey Numbers for Persebaya Surabaya in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025
Your information: